This 19th century home comprises of:
- Traditional entrance hall with carpeted stairs to first floor;
- Relaxing lounge area with comfortable seating, TV, log burner and views of the River Irfon;
- Fully-equipped fitted kitchen with appliances including electric range cooker with gas hob; dishwasher; microwave; toaster; fridge-freezer;
- Integrated spacious dining area;
- Large utility room with recycling facilities and storage for bicycles and outdoor equipment.
- Stairs leading to a landing area with three bedrooms and a family bathroom;
- One king size bedroom with en-suite facilities;
- One double bedroom with river views;
- One double bedroom with original fireplace and street view;
- Family bathroom bath, bath-over shower; toilet; wash basin and heated towel rails.
- Private patio area with outside furniture and delightful river and mountain views;
- Parking available on road in front of the property or two free, public parking areas available within a 2-minute walk from the property.
Additional amenities and information
Complimentary refreshments on arrival: tea, coffee, sugar, milk and cakes
Baby and toddler facilities: highchair; collapsible cot; potty, toilet seat and step; plastic cutlery and crockery; selection of toys, books and DVD’s; outside toys
Freshly laundered bed linen, hand and bath towels and tea towels
A basket of seasoned logs (additional logs can be purchased via the owner at a reasonable cost)
Free internet access
Hairdryers in all rooms
Pick-up from the local train station available upon request
Iron and ironing board
Testimonials for Rock House
The house is lovely, with the river at the back a real treat to sit beside when the sun was shining.
The tiny town is brilliant too: a really lovely community with lots going on. We stopped at the local pub on the square and had a great dinner. The local shop is also a few minute’s walk away.
I can’t recommend this enough!